Deinstallation in the APEX Builder (Packaged App)
If you have installed Flows for APEX with the Packaged App, you can remove it directly from the Application Builder.
- Log into your APEX builder, edit the Flows for APEX application and click on the “Delete Application” link under Tasks on the right pannel.
- On the Deinstall Application page, check the options “Remove Application Definition” and “Deinstall Supporting Objects” and click on “Deinstall”.
- After deinstallation, a page should confirm that the application have been successfully removed.
Deinstallation with SQLcl
- Connect to you Oracle schema with SQLcl, make sure you are located into the distribution folder.
- Run the deinstallation script.
- At the end of the process, you should see a confirmation that the product have been correctly deinstalled.
>> Finished Removal of Flows4APEX Database Objects >> ===============================================
Note: This script will only remove the Flows for APEX database objects, you have to deinstall the application from the APEX builder.